Pizza Chef – Slates Coffee & Kitchen
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on chef to work in our busy kitchen to ensure we deliver excellence to all our customers. Slates kitchen creates homemade burgers, pizzas made to order, freshly made pasta, sandwiches plus cakes, traybakes and much more.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats, preparing fresh sandwiches etc
• Prepare pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, burgers & light bites to order
• Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
• Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef
• Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
• Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
What we are looking for:
• Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role in a restaurant
• Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment
• Understanding of food hygiene
• Good time-management skills
• Team spirit
• Flexibility to work shifts, including weekends and evenings
• Managing and communicating well with team.
• Setting the standards through example for impeccable personal hygiene and food hygiene.
In return, we will provide you with a great package including:
Competitive salary & share of tips 28 days holiday Pension – Generous friends & family Discount Free Access to Langdale Spa & Gym Fun culture & great work life balance Uniform
Travel allowance for journeys to work of more than 30minutes
No staff accommodation available
Salary: £21,000.00-£22,000.00 per year