Front of House General Assistant
If you are a friendly, energetic and customer focused person who will enjoy working as part of a small, friendly team providing first class service to our guests and customers we want to hear from YOU.
As part of our front of house team you will help to ensure the smooth-running of both the hotel and the restaurant. From reservations and serving breakfast to pouring pints, making beds and greeting guests on Reception, if you like variety then this is the perfect role for you.
We are looking for individuals who can work mornings, evenings and weekends, assisting with the opening and locking up the venue throughout the week.
This fantastic, varied position will provide training in multiple areas of the hotel and restaurant therefore flexibility and an eagerness to learn is key.
- Waiting on tables
- Taking bookings for tables and accommodation
- Taking food and drinks orders
- Preparing and serving drinks in the bar
- Checking guests in/out
- General kitchen duties
Skills & Experience
- Self-motivated and keen to be a strong team member
- A good communicator who can work calmly during busy times
- An organised person who works quickly, cleanly and efficiently
- A friendly and flexible person
- Live in accommodation available
- Meals/hot drinks whilst on duty
- Share in Staff Tips
- Uniform Provided
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Salary: Competitive
The position is full-time 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis (part time considered)